If your Credit Card has been declined, it could be for a number of reasons:
• You mistyped your number.
• You have mistyped the expiration date or the security code (CVV).
• The name and address does not match the address your bank has on file for you.
• Your bank has refused the payment for security reasons.
• There are not enough funds in your account to cover the payment.
Please contact your credit card provider or bank for more detailed information as to why your payment was refused. We invite you to contact us after in the event that the bank is unable to provide you with a sufficient answer.