Sometimes a product does not meet the quality you want. In these cases, we will, of course, help you make a claim. Follow the steps below and complete your claim with the right information so we can handle your case faster
Issue a claim
- Send a claim to us via our web form on the customer service page
- Always include your order number when making a complaint
- Describe the defect on the product
- Always attach a picture of the damaged product / goods so that we see what the problem is
- We will then process your case as soon as we can and will return to you as soon as we have been notified by the supplier.
If you need to contact us regarding your complaint, please reply to the same email where you submitted your complaint, so we always have a case number to refer to. We kindly ask that you to wait when making a claim because it may take time to receive a response from the supplier. Our absolute goal is, of course, to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
In case of a dispute, we will follow the recommendations of the Swedish Complaints Board. If you received an incorrect item sent to you or if the item is not in the expected state, please contact our customer service through our web form on the customer service page. This must be done within 3 days of when you receive your order.